As you all know, "First Impression is the last impression". Dressing in the right way makes your personality more appealing. When it comes to a job interview, you need to be very careful of your dressing sense. As your dressing style put a great impact in front of the Interviewer. It shows that you are really serious about the job and genuinely interested in the position. Along with the dress code Interview Skills are very important for your successful career. At English Club, you will get the best Interview skill courses for your Development.Congratulations!
You have already scored perfectly in resume writing and performed even better in your telephonic interview. And now, it is time for a face-to-face interview in your dream company.
As soon as you enter the interview room, you have already created an impression without communicating a single word. Wondering how? It is through your dressing sense. Therefore, it is very important to follow the interview dress code while appearing for an interview.
If you are struggling to select what to wear on your interview day, these guidelines will ease your tension.
NOTE: It is important to remember that interview dress code for males and females vary depending upon the features like location, industry, and company.
Appropriate formal clothing styles for males during the interview are:Top wear:
- Shirts: A light or solid coloured long-sleeved shirt is always a good idea for interview dressing. You can either go for a plain shirt or a one with checks.
- Suits and blazers: You can also choose a formal suit or simply wear a blazer over a light or solid coloured shirt. For suits and blazers, it is best opt for colors like black, navy blue, dark grey, dark brown.
- Trouser: Choose a dark-coloured trouser, preferably in black, grey, or blue color. You can try with the fit of trouser with a slim, medium, or regular fit. Select a plain trouser over a printed one.
- Socks: Select a plain pair of cotton socks that match with the color of your trousers.
- Shoes: Complete your look with a pair of formal shoes. Choose a comfortable pair of shoes. It is always better to go for colors like black shoes.
- Tie: Put on a traditional tie to complete the formal look. For the tie, it is advisable to select a color and design that matches your shirt.
- Belt: You can select colors like black, brown, or dark blue in belts.
- Watch: Finish your look by wearing a classic watch.
- Bag: Carry a basic brown or black small laptop bag or briefcase for your documents.
Have a look at these key points:
- Always wear clean and well-pressed clothes.
- Make sure your shoes are free from stains and dust.
- Opt for a clean-shaven look or a well-trimmed beard look.
- Carry resume and important documents in a briefcase or laptop bag.
We bring you best Interview dress code for females
For Traditional look:
- Traditional Indian suit: A Traditional well fitted Salwar Suit is the best option for you.
You can wear a well fitted not too tight Shirt/Top with a skirt of knee length for a perfect professional look. Combination of a dark or light coloured pantsuit with light coloured shirt best suits for your interview day.Footwear:
- Shoes: Complete you look by wearing polished formal shoes with low or minimal heels. You can also wear pumps which looks good with formal look.
- Handbag: Female candidates can carry a smart and basic hand bag to keep their documents in place. Don't opt for designed bags which look very odd with your professional look.
- Minimal make-up: Apply minimal makeup that should not distract the Interviewer.
- Nail paint: Choose neutral colors for nail paint.
- Hairstyle: Hair should be neatly shaped in a basic manner to keep it in place. You can go with a low or high pony tail that look good with your Interview look.
Have a look at these key points:
- Make sure your outfit is neat, clean, and well-pressed.
- Make sure not to go with a messy hair.
- Avoid heavy makeup and bright colors nail paint.
So all that you need is to follow our guidelines and make it helpful for your success. For some useful and best Interview skills courses you can visit English Club. We are the one of the leading Institution providing the best English Speaking Courses in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.